Friday, June 10, 2011

Things I Love...


Vera Wang Princess lotion
This is one of the best lotions I have ever had. It smells so good & makes my skin feel so soft.


Victoria Secret's Garden Midnight Mimosa
I put this on after every shower. I'm addicted to it!

Maybelline XXL Extension
My favorite mascara...& I've tried a lot.


Kingston Plantation, Myrtle Beach, SC.
This is my favorite vacation spot ever!!

Diet Mountain Dew
I go through this stuff so fast.


Halloween (The original)
My favorite movie of all time. Been watching it since I was 2 years old.

The Twilight Saga
Some of my favorite books :).

William & Catherine
My favorite couple to keep up with. I could go on & on!

Casey Anthony Murder Trial
I'm so interested in this case & have kept up with it since the beginning. I've had my butt plopped in front of the tv just about every single day watching the trial. Again, I could go on & on about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment