Monday, June 13, 2011

Drive-In Movie Date

Saturday night me & Josh went to the drive in movie theater to see Bridesmaids and The Hangover 2. It was the first time in a while that we have gotten to go out on a date because he is always working & in school.


Bridesmaids was extremely disappointing. I had high hopes for it-and it had its few pretty funny moments but for the most-part it was kind of dull. I don't plan on seeing it again...


I was also expecting The Hangover two to be either better or worse than the first one but it was actually about the same! So I recommend it :).


I had a great time with the love of my life! We ate hot dogs & chili cheese fries & laughed at the people who were sitting outside of their cars & try to scramble all of their chairs & blankets together when it began to thunder, lightening, and pour down rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment